Friday, September 19, 2008
Miss Janet.......
Me and some friends that I work with went to see Janet Jackson last weekend in Oakland. These are pictures of us goofing around before the concert. What a fun night! (don't I look thrilled in this picture ?)


I took my camera with me and when I took this picture it looked like it wasn't going to turn out, so I didn't take any more pictures. Looks like I should have taken more. Janet is being hidden by that person or people in yellow. I'm surprised we can't see her hair...it was up in a mowhawk, a pretty good size one. She puts on a good show, although I was kinda hoping for her brother to show up. ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like a blast! I wish you had a picture of the waitress chasing you all down! :)
You are all gorgeous!
Post a Comment