Saturday, June 13, 2009

5!!!!!

Evan turned 5 on June 13! Boy was he excited. At school he gets a special birthday crown and they get to hold the flag, Ezra even got to play the tamborine next to Evan. We have had a countdown for 4 months for Evan's birthday so I could hardly wait until it came.


Evan insisted that the house be decorated 'birthday' when he woke up so we hung streamers all throughout the house. Evan took this picture he was so excited.



My attempt at a homemade 3-tier goodie tower made out of plates and cups. Stole the idea from Martha. Hers looked better.



The slide that was such a hit, but made a lake in our backyard.








Another birthday attemp...this time Light Saber cupcakes. Didn't turn out very cute, but were tasty! Hey, at least I gave it a shot, right? I usually stay away from the oven.

Ezra stuffing his face.






fun, fun















The best pinata ever! This thing took such a beating and still stayed together! The thing was super strong! And for $14.50, the price is right! I will never order online again!





Evan had a good birthday, I just really can't believe he is growing up so fast.


No comments: