
I was lucky enough last weekend to spend it in Hollywood with my 2 sisters and my mom. The trip was to go to the Ellen show, but we made a weekend out of it. It was so much fun. I can hardly wait to go back. We are such tourists. We spent lots of time people watching on Hollywood Ave. and drove by celebrities' homes.
Ellen was a lot of fun. Beyonce was there for the entire show. We were front row for her performances! it was great.

We ate lunch at the Ivy. This is the way we decided to take a picture of the 4 of us. Mom and Traci up close and Me and Angie in the mirror. What a bunch of dorks! I think I'm still laughing about that.

This is the Brady Bunch house. Marcia wasn't there.

Mom in front of Gene Simmons' house. She was so excited.

All 4 of us at an Oxygen bar. Good Times.
1 comment:
Great pics...it was worth the wait!!
Post a Comment