Sunday, November 30, 2008

24 hours of pure bliss!!!!!!!!

OK, so 1 day after I got back from Hollywood seeing the Ellen show (see previous post), I flew back down to L.A. to see New Kids On The Block. It was truly AMAZING! Most people might think that's crazy, but those who have true NKOTB love, they understand the need to see these 5!!!! I had the best time and cannot wait until their summer tour!

We aited 5 hours in the pouring down rain to see our boysas they came to the center. Joe, Jordan and Danny didn't come over to the corwd, but they did wave. They waved to me...only me.










Donnie came over to us!!! We got Face Time! The only problem is...it left us wanting more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well worth the wait. They will definitely be seeing us again......


















Us crazy girls in the pouring rain.




































Flew home Thanksgiving morning. Good thing I was still on a NKOTB high, I had oinly 2 hours of sleep in me. Well worth it, though. I would do it again.

1 comment:

The Abbe Family Journey said...

Again worth the wait...I love the pics also...soooo jealous!!