skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Team Hilleary
Shaun, Jennifer, Evan and Ezra
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Hanging out
We were cleaning the garage last weekend and I got these pictures of the boys. Evan loves to pose for me....and Ezra is just plain silly. What a goofball face he makes now....how could it not make you smile? Gotta love boys!!!
1 comment:
The Abbe Family Journey
said...
What cute boys Jenn...I love the pics!!
January 9, 2009 at 9:33 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jennifer
Northern California
My life, never boring, I love it.
View my complete profile
Me and Shaun
Evan Patrick
5 years old
Ezra Howard
2
My Favorite Bloggers
Abbe Family
Cochrane Family
Houston Family
In Search of NKOTB
Jenna Tunes
Karyn
Tamara
Teresa
Our Life, blog style
▼
2009
(21)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(3)
Wall Art.....
Snow Day.........
Hanging out
►
2008
(20)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
What cute boys Jenn...I love the pics!!
Post a Comment