Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wall Art.....

So here I am at home on a Tuesday and it feels strange. Ezra did not have a good night last night and he woke up with a fever this morning! Poor guy!!! I hate it when my babies are sick. He was playing with trucks earlier this morning, then all of a sudden it was quiet and I found him curled up on the floor sleeping! So while he was sleeping...yes, I left him on the floor....I started finishing up old projects. This is one of my favorite projects for the kids. Every year when they get their school pictures taken, I buy a frame and let them color the matting however they want. I Love seeing the progress they make over the years! (Although this is the first year Ezra has done this!)

Doesn't this make the best wall art?!?!?!

3 comments:

{The Christian's} said...

Sorry to hear your little one is sick. We went through that a couple of weeks ago and it was a looong couple of weeks.

I LOVE your wall art idea!! I will have to try that!

The Abbe Family Journey said...

How cute...I hope he's feeling better!!

Tamara said...

Sorry to hear your little one is sick. :( Hope he feels better soon.

The wall frames are such a good idea. I'll have to remember that.