OK. I am not sure who reads this blog, but I will warn you (for those who do not know me well) that I am completeley obsessed with New Kids on the Block right now. I have had some requests to switch up my playlist, so I did....and now it is all NKOTB! Their new album is actually really good. I rarely listen to old stuff because I can't stop listening to their new tunes.
No, I haven't been obsessed since I was 10..I had a few NKOTB-free years, but ever since they have reunited and are out on tour, I can't stop!!! I know most of you think I am nuts, and I admit it, I am, but there are a few of you who know what I am talking about and feel the same way...(Stef, Kristi, Noelle)!
So, here's to you NKOTB for making me happy and giddy once again! (and, thank you, Shaun, for understanding, or acting like you do....it means sooooo much!!!!)
Enjoy my playlist...you have been warned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey I love the play list and I love the fact your obsessed with them because I know you know all the info on them and will let me know.I miss you!!
Yay for NKOTB! Hey Jennifer, just wanted to say hello. Haven't seen you in a while. Hope your doing well:)
Melissa
FYI..I'm sure you already know but New Kids will be on Regis and Kelley on Feb 19th...I already have it set to watch.
Post a Comment