Monday, February 2, 2009

Road Trip!!!!!

The Spring Tour is here! The boys are coming back and we're headed to see them in Santa Barbara and Hollywood!!!! Road trip here we come!




Countdown is on...10 weeks to go!!!

3 comments:

The Abbe Family Journey said...

OK again I'm really jealous...but I know your a great pic taker and will have tons for us to look at. I can't wait to see if they come here for the summer. I joined there blog thing and tried finding you but couldn't. So you'll have to find me.

{The Christian's} said...

That will be such a blast! I remember going to a NKOTB concert...it was at the Convention Center in Sac, I was in awe! :) You will have a great time!

The Abbe Family Journey said...

You will need to check out my page now...the music list was made just for you. Again I'm so jealous your going but I know your going to have a blast and take tons of pics....I miss seeing you!!